May 05, 2008

PLAYLIST for MAY 7, 2008

Artist Track Album Title

Dianne Hoffman, Two Years of Torture, My little french dancer
R.Helzer/J.Stowell, And now back to reality,
Friendship/Rememberance
Karen Blixt, Five & Five (Take Ten ), Mad Hope
Gekko, Gekko Kamen, Moonlight Mask
Jason Kao Hwang, Third sight, Edge
Honeyboy Edwards, Crawling King Snake, Roamin and Gamblin
Honeyboy Edwards, Boogie Rambler, Roamin and Gamblin
Moreland & Arbuckle, Tell me Why, 1861
Moreland & Arbuckle, Never far behind, 1861
Lola De Valence, Highway, Eaux Troubles
Kat Parra, Quitate La Queta, Azuar de Amour
Theresia Bothe/Peter Croton, I’ll sing a song for you,
I’ll sing a song for you
Thom Rotella 4 Tet, Bluze for you, Out of the Blues
Julian Yeo, Zing went the strings of my heart, Unusual Passage
Julian Yeo, You’re getting to be a habit with me, Unusual Passage
Brochard/Guionnet/Perraud Neolithe, On